Can I Appeal My Conviction?

If you have been convicted of criminal charges, you may be facing heavy penalties, such as jail or prison time, fines, and a permanent criminal […]

Read More
Steps in a Successful Appeal

If you were convicted of a crime and believe that legal errors were made in your trial, you have right to appeal under the American […]

Read More
You Have 30 Days to Appeal a Court Decision

Appeals are time-sensitive. If you miss the deadline for filing an appeal in a civil or criminal case, the court will not give you more […]

Read More
Wrongfully Convicted? The Steps to Appeal a Criminal Conviction

If you were wrongfully convicted, you may believe you are out of options. The court reached a decision, and now you’ll have to suffer the […]

Read More
Appealing a DUI Conviction in Washington State

Washington State has some of the country’s most severe DUI laws. If you have been convicted of a DUI, the penalties imposed will be extreme. […]

Read More

The Appellate Approach

If you appeal a guilty verdict in a criminal case, the court does not always let you go free. You need a criminal appeals lawyer to request a stay on appeal. Your lawyer can request this stay at your sentencing hearing. This way you will not have to stay behind bars while the appeal is going on. Your lawyer will also try to overturn the wrongful conviction.

Schedule a consultation
Alt Text!