The health and prosperity of everyone in our communities is a priority for us. With COVID-19 upon us, many things feel uncertain, and so we felt it was important to share what we are doing to provide continuity in our work for you, and furthermore to extend an offer of help during this turbulent moment.
While we are doing our best to ensure the safety and health of our staff and clients like you, we are also maintaining the following priorities:
- The legal work we are performing for you will continue without disruption.
- While some courts are contemplating operational changes, we are actively monitoring and will keep you informed if there are any changes to timelines on your matter.
- We remain ready to help with any ongoing matters as well as new matters that you may encounter while the country deals with COVID-19.
- Our business hours remain the same even if we are working remotely, so feel free to contact us at 877.412.4786 for a normal response time.
- Please call on us to be a resource for you – we are still your advocate, especially in this difficult time.
Above all, we hope that you will stay healthy. We’ve been grateful to provide our legal assistance to you, and even more so now that we’re in a moment when we all need to be supportive of one another.
If you have any questions or would like to speak with a member of our team for guidance on any matter mentioned above, simply give us a call at 877.412.4786.
The Appellate Law Firm Team