20 Years of Experience Handling Complex Disputes
Aaron Myers is a litigation attorney with more than 20 years of experience handling complex disputes in state and federal courts. Aaron serves as the firm’s Communications Attorney and as the firm’s Record Counsel in California and Oregon.
Aaron received his Doctor of Law degree, cum laude, from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law, and his Bachelor of Arts degree in Critical Theory and Cultural Studies, magna cum laude, from Alfred University. After law school, Aaron worked as a law clerk at the California Superior Court for Santa Clara County, and at the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California in Sacramento.
Prior to joining The Appellate Law Firm, Aaron worked at Big Law and boutique litigation firms in the San Francisco Bay Area where his practice included intellectual property, antitrust, unfair competition, and commercial litigation. Aaron has also managed complex internal investigations involving accounting fraud, securities fraud, tax fraud, bribery, and breach of fiduciary duties, and provided pro bono legal services in consumer fraud and elder financial abuse cases. Aaron is skilled in all procedural stages of legal representation, including case development, motion practice, discovery, alternative dispute resolution, trial, and appeals.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court - Northern District of California
- United States District Court - Central District of California
- United States District Court - Eastern District of California
- United States District Court - Southern District of California
- United States District Court - District of Nevada
- United States District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court - Western District of Washington